Saturday, March 4, 2017

#thedailymarker30day

Today I started with the 30 day color challenge over at Kathy Racoosin's blog The Daily Marker.  I've participated in this before and thought it was time to again.  This is her SEVENTH 30 Day Color Challenge, which I think is amazing.  If you haven't heard of it, here's her basic description;  

"THE GOAL of the challenge is:  To color something daily even if it’s a few minutes but, certainly not required. (I know that I am happier when I am coloring even if it’s for 10 minutes.)  Hopefully together along the way we will all stretch our creativity a little bit more.  BASICALLY it’s anything goes challenge and whatever you feel inspired to do. Any medium of your choice including “coloring” with ink. Some days you will have more time than others but, it’s just about adding more time to color and carve out a little time for you."


This is the 4th day of the challenge, so I'm starting a little late.  Today I tried a little "no line" stamping and used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers on some Bristol card stock.  It measures 2 1/4 inches by 2 1/4 inches.  It didn't turn out as nicely as I had hoped, but oh well!  I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment